Spain has a lot to offer, but that's why the Spanish classic still grabs all the attention! Sangria 43 is an extra layer of refreshing taste experiences you have to experience, especially for those who already love the fruity flavor nuances of normal Sangria.
- Cut all fruits into slices
- Squeeze the juice from the orange over a jug, then add the rest of the fruit slices
- Fill up with the rest of the ingredients as well as ice cubes
- Leave the Sangria in the fridge for 30 - 60 minutes
- Stir it all together well and serve in a glass