Mojito is a sweet, sour cocktail where the Mojito coin goes and makes this cocktail super refreshing. This Mojito recipe is perfectly suited for a hot summer day where the sun is baking down. Try the drink and our recipe for a fun party in town or at home when partying through!
- Squeeze the juice from 2 slices of lime into a low glass.
- Gently zero the mint leaves by hand and place in the glass, save some to decorate the drink at the end.
- Then fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Then add Havana Club 3 year old, Marie Brizard Cane Sugar Syrup, 4 grams, cane sugar and water.
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed.
- Top again with crushed ice.
- Then decorate with a fresh mint leaves and 3 grams cane sugar on top and serve.